Sunday, January 27, 2013

Random Phone Pictures...

I took a look at the pictures on Matt's phone and quickly realized there were a few I needed to post...


On MLK Day, we were off work/out of school so went to the new nature trail, which by the way, I have no idea why we had not been before...it is so nice!  Anyway, I love that Cooper is such a boy...he immediately picked up sticks and dragged them throughout the trail.  Sometimes we "question" him because at home he does lots of "girl" things due to the fact that he has an older sister so that is all he knows/sees.


If you want happy kids and lots of smiles, just go to the park!


Monkey see monkey do...look at the next picture and you will understand...


Of course the "crazy" kid isn't too big for the baby swing...one thing for sure, she loves life!


While I was at supper club Thursday night, Anna Lauren decided they needed to pretend they were at the beach.  Matt let them but drew the line to pulling out the swimsuits...



I'm not a huge fan of skulls and crossbones or stickers on my car...BUT...the kid has been begging for this sticker for quite some time now so guess what?  Yep...it's on the van and she is PROUD!

No comments: