Saturday, December 13, 2014

School Christmas Programs...

Yesterday Anna Lauren had a program at 8:00 and Cooper had a program at 8:30.  I've never been so thankful for a friend that would let Anna Lauren have breakfast with them after the program and for the kids going to school across the street from each other.


This is what I got when I asked to take pictures before we left for their Christmas programs.  Look close...see Cooper?  Nope...he was refusing pictures.



She's somewhat try to make me happy!


The plates...Anna Lauren has talked about these plates for months. She was so excited she was chosen to do a song using these plates, and I must say...it was pretty impressive.







After the song with the plates, everyone came onto the stage for the rest of their program, which was all Christmas music.


In case you cannot tell by this picture, Anna Lauren LOVES music at school, and she is ALWAYS all about a performance.  She sang her little heart out...


All smiles at the end...we gave her a quick hug and headed to Cooper's program, while she had "brown bag" breakfast with Kellie and McCarley.


We walked in just seconds before this precious shepherd marched into his program...



This little boy...I know I'm his mommy, but still...he may just be the cutest little shepherd!



He also LOVES music at school too!



For some reason, I got so tickled when I spotted the other Cooper in the middle of all these angels.  He sat just like this the entire program...but...he still sang every word of every song.


Fun morning of Christmas programs with the kiddos...but...I will not be disappointed if they are on different days next year.  

No comments: