Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Beatiful Day to Run...

Wow...what great weather we are having this week! Matt and I love to run together and had the opportunity to run together during our lunch hour. Fortunately with my new job, I can spend my lunch hour doing what I want to do...no more luncheons, meetings, etc. It is my time, and I'm loving it and especially when I get to do one of my favorite things...run with my husband! However, we were sad when it was time to go in to take a shower and return to work...it was one of those days that we could have stayed outside and ran forever just so we could enjoy the warm weather and sunshine!
To all of you looking for pictures of Anna Lauren...sorry...none so far this week. However, she has not been the best little girl this week...she brought home a bite report from school Monday and Tuesday. Thank goodness no reports today! We have tried to "talk" to her and explain she is not supposed to bite her friends even if they upset her...of course, she does not take us seriously and just laughs. Let's pray this is only a phase. It makes us feel a little better because other kids in her class are biting also...she is not the only one.

1 comment:

The O'Donnells said...

you forgot the part of the story where it also made you sad that your "buddy" couldn't run with you at lunch :)