- Atlanta ~ Matt and I got numbers for the Peachtree 10K (big deal to get numbers)! We will run the race on July 4th, which we are very excited about running. We will also get to visit with Matt's family. Be thinking about us...we are flying with Anna Lauren...leaving Thursday and returning Sunday.
- Meridian ~ Matt and I will be doing a triathlon. We are looking forward to this weekend because we will get to stay with the Voss' and see their new house!
- Gulfport / Orange Beach ~ We will be going to a wedding shower in Gulfport for Matt's 1st cousin and then heading to Orange Beach for a few days for the the Calvert "family" vacation.
- Philadelphia ~ Heart O Dixie Triathlon...we are relaying this race and are beside ourselves because Jennifer is stepping into the triathlon world. She will swim, Matt will bike, and I will run.
- Starkville ~ Matt's 1st cousin is getting married.
- McComb ~ My 10 year class reunion...wow...has it been 10 years?
Does all that make you tired? Sure makes me tired, and I am now wondering...where was my brain when I was planning all this? However, it will be so much fun and we will just take each week / weekend at a time...we can rest in August, right?
On a different note, my sweet Aunt Pam made and smocked Anna Lauren a dress for her 1st birthday. She gave her the dress, socks, and completed the outfit with our favorite accessory, a bow (yeah right)! She wore the dress to church this morning and looked so precious...and...we even got a few pictures with the bow in her hair. But...the bow was just a little big so we left it at home...not that she would have left it in her hair anyway.