Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm Back...

Ok...so we have been busy the past couple weeks...that is not really an excuse because when are we not busy? Anway, I have taken some time tonight to get caught back up on my blogging...hope you enjoy all I have posted. I will try to do a better job going forward.

However, we are traveling every weekend in July and the first two weekends in August so I am not making any promises.

By the way, my husband informed me he was going to post something tonight if I didn't...I think he is as hooked on this blogging as the rest of us!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe I stumbled upon your family's blog. Please tell Calvert I said hello. Your little girl is precious and looks just like her Daddy! Matt and I just moved back to Mississippi! We're living in Madison. We'll have to get together sometime.

Mandy Deweese Fisher

Brandi Bartee said...

I am pumped up that I just stumbled on your blog. Before I posted a comment I called my friend, Mandy who actually introduced me to Calvert years ago. I just had a 20 minutes conversation about how I stumbled on the blog. She said she found it yesterday. Small world but please tell Calvert that Brandi (mandy's friend) from AL said hello. Mandy also told me that she had posted a comment. Blogs are definitely addictive and Mandy was the one who led me to blogging. Hope you are all well and I am thoroughly going to enjoy reading about your family.
Brandi Granger Bartee