Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sweet Baby Emily...

Last Friday, I was off work for what we anticipated to be a "snow / ice" day, but you know we are in Mississippi so that was not the case. However, I was thankful for my day off work to spend with Anna Lauren, and we even got a special treat...we got to babysit sweet Emily while her Mommy went to the doctor.

Anna Lauren was my "big" helper, and Emily was just precious...the 3 hours she was here, she only cried once and that is when I had to change her clothes...of course, that is also when her Mommy walked in the door. Thankfully, Jennifer was like, it is no big deal...she hates having her clothes changed. Whew...I was worried I had lost my "baby" touch!

Here are just a few pictures of the sweet girls...



1 comment:

Jennifer Hobson said...

Awww - look at those girls! Sooo cute!