Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm "Somewhat" Settled and Back to Blogging...

Tomorrow means 2 weeks that we have been in our new house, and we are trying to get back "organized" and living life as we knew it before the move. Almost all of the boxes are unpacked, and we seem to know where pretty much everything is...however, the house is a long way from being the way I would like it to be...pictures hung, curtains / drapes, Matt's office, and a few other things are still at the top of the "to do" list. This week has not played in my favor as being productive because I got the sinus crud and spent yesterday at home in bed and the doctor suggested I stay at home today as well. So...I'm trying to take it easy and feel better so hopefully by the weekend I can mark some more things off the "to do" list.

And not only did we move, we shared some other exciting news, which of course, made the move just a little more difficult!

Thanks to all of you who prayed for Madeline and asked about her while she underwent her surgery...everything went as good as expected, and she is doing great! The above is a card we sent to her in the hospital...you're right...I'm PREGNANT!

This is Anna Lauren's new t-shirt...she is super excited about being a "big sister"!
And how is mom? I do think I am not as sick as I was with Anna Lauren, but I by no means feel good...take Zofran and Phengren on a regular basis and just try to make it through each day. The sinus crud this week has put me over the top and like I said, spent all day yesterday in bed. I am some better today thank goodness! I'm 10 weeks and due on October 14th!

1 comment:

The Hensons said...

congratulations! that is awesome...tiring, but awesome!! hope you get to feeling better soon!