Sunday, January 2, 2011

One Last Christmas...

On Friday, Matt's parents arrived for the weekend to celebrate Christmas and New Year's with us. Anna Lauren was most excited as this meant a few last presents...however, we are about to have to start explaining that she does not NEED anything else. Yesterday she started making her birthday list...I mean really, did she not just get plenty?

Note: I have a bad habit of just picking up my "little" camera instead of my "big" camera and I've noticed the red eye is terrible. Never noticed this before so either just something I haven't noticed or the little girl has pushed a wrong button on my camera. Got to get this fixed or quit using the little camera. And...Anna Lauren's hair is a mess...she had just gotten up from a nap and was too excited about presents to even think about fixing her hair! Even though they have red eyes and crazy hair, they are still two cute kiddos!

All excited about helping Pop Pop open his present...

Opening her new doll house from MeMe and Pop Pop...

The FAVORITE present from MeMe and Pop Pop...fruit, vegetables, and bread that you can cut...she has cut and cut and cut!
Is this not the coolest?
Anna Lauren and MeMe...
MeMe, Anna Lauren, and Pop Pop...
Sweet Cooper watching his sister open his presents...
Daddy and Anna Lauren opening Cooper's new toolbox...he looks excited!

No comments: