Friday, June 3, 2011

Fun Fridays...

The new president at Millsaps decided the college should close at noon on Fridays in June and July...so guess what...1/2 day on Fridays for me! Now for a working Mommy, it doesn't get much better than that...I'm thrilled to say the least! So for the most part, we will make Friday afternoons "Fun Friday" and we started our "Fun Friday" today. Regina and I left work and headed to watch the girls swim, then we took them to Chick-fil-A, and then to get hair cuts. Anna Lauren has been asking for "short" hair but has not been willing to let anyone other than her grandmothers cut her hair, and they both agreed she needed a "real" person to cut her hair. So since Holli Grace was getting her hair trimmed, Anna Lauren agreed to get her hair cut at the same time...and...she got the short hair she has been wanting. My heart almost skipped a beat when I saw how much hair was hitting the floor but it really is so cute!











Now...this is another story. Look to the left...see those feathers? Yes, I finally agreed to the feathers against my better wishes...and...she had to use her own money! The child has begged me for them for a couple months, and I just don't see the need for them, but as I told Regina...I'm the "boring" mom. Since it is summer, I caved and let her get them and like I said, pay for them too.




These two think they are something...cute new hair cuts and feathers!


And for fun...BEFORE and AFTER!

1 comment:

meurrier said...

Love the haircut!! We just got Myla's chopped off again into a little bob. She calls it her "summer" cut! Ha! These girls!!!