Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Calm Before the Storm...

Yesterday I realized I had not posted in a while...I then realized maybe this is the calm before the storm.  In a little less than 2 weeks our world as we know it is going to be turned upside down...Anna Lauren will start kindergarten at Highland Bluff and Cooper will move to a new room at Ridgecrest Weekday.  This seems simple until I look at the calendar and the many end of the year parties, back to school meetings, church commitments, tumble/cheer, and just the logistics of having the kids at two separate places.  What a blessing it has been for them to be together until this point.  However, we will get a new routine and everything will be just FINE...but...I am expecting an adjustment period, which is what makes me a little nervous.  I'm such a structured/routine person that change sometimes "stresses" me.

Now there is some nervous-ness but I must also say there is a LOT of excitement.  Anna Lauren would have gone to kindergarten when we registered in February so I'm so excited for her and what she is about to experience.  And for me, I'm excited about kindergarten as well...what a wonderful step into the next phase of her life that we will all take together as a family.  LOVE every phase they go through and all the excitement that comes with each phase.

This weekend we actually have several fun things planned...so...don't be disappointed because there will be some pictures to share. 

And for now...we'll enjoy our "calm"...

No comments: