Sunday, April 14, 2013

Randoms of the Week...

After looking through the pictures on my phone, I realized we had some "random" week memories to post...


Anna Lauren begged for "wavy" hair all week...Thursday night we had time to braid her hair and she slept in braids...here is the before picture.


This was a learning experience...next time, I need to do many more braids...


The "after"...like I said, I should have done more braids...


Anna Lauren was getting a picture of her "wavy" hair so Cooper wanted his picture taken.  Love this sweet boy and am so thankful our kids are going to school close together again...so, so nice to take them together and pick them up together...such fun mornings and afternoons for all of us!


We knew Anna Lauren had a loose tooth...but...we didn't think it was quite ready to be pulled.  Well, after lunch yesterday, she was drinking her drink, and said, oh my gosh...I just lost my tooth!  Matt found the tooth in the bottom of her cup.  That was easy!


We had company last night and Anna Lauren was showing them her tooth outside...well, not a good idea...that little tooth is for sure lost now.  I assured her we could write a letter and the tooth fairy would still visit her during the night...it was late and we were tired so she dictated, and I typed...much faster than her writing. This letter is her exact words...


The letter worked...she got a $1 under her pillow...


It was raining on the way to church this morning...I looked in the back seat and found this little man under the umbrella...guess he wanted to be sure he didn't get wet on the way to church!  I'm telling you...he is our "funny" kid!

No comments: