Sunday, June 30, 2013

The Frog Prince...

At school Friday, Cooper was suppose to dress as his favorite fairy tale character.  I'll be the first to admit, I'm not the "fun" parent, and I don't like dress up days...stresses me out!  And especially with a 2 year old that doesn't have a clue it is "dress up" day. 

My initial thought was to get a crown from Burger King, call him a Prince, and be done with fairy tale day.  Well, just my luck...no crowns at Burger King last week.  I then decided to be a good sport and go into Wal-Mart with a cheap but open mind.  For $3, he was the  Frog Prince.  And...I was pretty proud of myself for participating because when I dropped him off, he was the only boy dressed up.


He actually really liked his frog mask...


He was not a fan of the crown, but I got him to put it on for a quick second to snap one picture.  However, the other little boys thought it was super fun and wanted it as soon as he walked in the room.

Next up watermelon day...wear red and black...my kind of dress up day!  And can I just say one more time, we are loving his new school...has been such a good change for him...I worried and worried about the transition for no reason!

No comments: