Saturday, September 7, 2013

School Project...

Anna Lauren had a school project to do this weekend...or...should we say a "mommy" project/craft?  She is "star" student next week! Each person in her class gets to be star student one week this school year...you make a star (I'm not being an over achiever...teacher sent template home...has to be this big), get to tell your class about the pictures on your star, it hangs in the hall outside the classroom all week, and on Friday the star student gets to take a special snack for the class.

Whew...the star is done and she LOVES it and says it's the best one so far...she is #3...ha ha!  Not sure who #1 was, but I know #2 was a boy.  Don't think he would even think about a pink feather boa on his star!

All I can say is school is serious business these days...and...we're just in 1st grade!  The thought of 3rd, 4th, etc freaks me out!


1 comment:

Christy said...

So cute! I love the feather boa. :)