Wednesday, August 27, 2008

1st Pick Tails (or Doggie Ears)...

Nanna spent the night last night, and she "LOVES" playing with Anna Lauren's hair. Yes, I know, Anna Lauren has very little hair, but her Nanna still tries really hard to make it do something. She was the same way with me...she took much pride in my hair and always had it fixed just right. And yes, I slept on pink sponge rollers every Saturday night so my hair would be "perfect" for Sunday morning church! Anyway, this morning Nanna dressed Anna Lauren for school and sent her in my bathroom to show me her hair...and guess what, Nanna had put pick tails (I called them doggie ears growing up) in her hair and it is was oh so cute! Matt said she still had them in her hair when he dropped her off at school, but they were long gone when he picked her up this afternoon.






3 comments:

Jeremy and Christy said...

How sweet!! I love them!

meurrier said...

so cute! i have tried and tried to put myla's hair in pig tails, but she WILL NOT sit still long enough and she starts screaming like i am trying to hurt her! anyway, maybe one day. oh, and i can completely sympathize with the pink sponge rollers...EVERY saturday night!

kelly said...

I love, love, love them....the only thing that goes in Spencer's hair is mac and cheese or fish sticks. Happy Anniversary you guys!
Love-
Aunt Kel, Spencer and Coach Day