Saturday, August 23, 2008

Survive the Sizzle...

Last night we ran Survive the Sizzle (4 miles) and what great fun we had along with winning a bet. Don't tell me that I along with my buddies (Matt and Jennifer) cannot do it in a certain time because I will do anything in my power to prove you wrong / win the bet. Yes, Eugene (Big Buddy) told me that I could not get all three of us to finish within a certain time, and I had to push hard, but we did it and he now owes me $100...yippee...way to go Matt and Jennifer!

I think the highlight of the night was that Matt's parents came and joined us for the race. They along with Anna Lauren participated in the 2 mile walk. It was great fun to have them do something with us that is such a huge part of our lives. It was their first race, and I think they had a good experience / good time! Thanks so much for racing with us MeMe and Poppie!

Anna Lauren all buckled in her stroller and ready to race...this child is such a trooper...I cannot count the number of miles she has spent in this stroller.

Big Buddy and Little Buddy...thanks for being there with us, Big Buddy! We know you did not feel very well and would have much rather been at home on the couch. You're the best!

MeMe, Mandi, Poppie, Anna Lauren, and Matt...just waiting for race time...

Mandi, Little Buddy, and Matt...sorry it is a little blurred...that is because we were running so fast (yeah right)...

No comments: