Monday, December 15, 2008

Just One Simple Picture...

All I wanted was just one picture of Anna Lauren in her Christmas dress in front of the Christmas tree...is that asking too much? Well, according to Anna Lauren it is asking "way" too much...so...the picture below is all we got. Notice how she is barely standing by the tree...trying to sneak off to "be funny / aggravate her parents"...we so have our hands full!

On Friday, Anna Lauren has her Christmas program at school...I mean is she really old enough to sing in a Christmas program? It is my understanding they will be singing Jingle Bells and ringing bells, which are attached to their wrists (bracelets I'm assuming). This should be a disaster in the making...I cannot wait to see what happens when these little toddlers walk onto the stage and see their parents in the crowd...not to mention this is in the big sanctuary...not just a little room at school. Oh what a memory this will be and a mommy sitting in the crowd with tears because she is so proud of her little girl...or...tears of embarrasment because she is acting like the "real" Anna Lauren...I will keep you posted on the performance...Matt and I cannot wait!


3 comments:

Jeremy and Christy said...

Awww, I remember when Rileigh "sang" Jingle Bells. That seems like it was just the other day! The little ones are always the most fun to watch. I mean, come on, who really wants to watch everybody do the right thing! We want to see some silliness and mischeif!!

K Storm said...

I can't wait to see that sweet girl jingling all the way!! You can always expect something to happen, but that is the fun of it!

Sam is excited about singing on the stage.

Anonymous said...

Molly had her program on Thursday and low and behold she got stage fright! Standing front row center with her hands over her face for all but songs. Still a memory I'll cherish regardless! Loved the Christmas card. Have a Merry Christmas - we're heading to Kentucky this year.