Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Orange Beach Family Vacation...

On Thursday, Matt, Anna Lauren, and I packed the car and headed to Orange Beach for our family vacation. Matt and I got to go on a cruise in June so this was Anna Lauren's vacation...it was all about her and what she wanted to do...for the most part. We were fortunate enough to get to stay at Pop Pop and MeMe's fabulous condo at the Wharf in Orange Beach...and...they met us there to join in on the fun.

When we left on Thursday, Anna Lauren had her swimsuit on and a shovel in her hand...she was ready! She was the "perfect" age and loved every minute of our time at the beach as did Daddy and Mommy!

Half way through our trip, Matt said, "Mandi, are you trying to capture some picture in particular because you have not set the camera down?" Before we left, I told myself I wanted tons of pictures...and tons of pictures is what I got as I have returned with over 500 pictures. Therefore, you will probably see more pictures than you would like, but I am trying to document this trip because my plan is to print a book from my blog at the end of the year.

Enjoy the pictures....they are going to be broken down by day and it may take me a few days to get them all posted.

No comments: