Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Matt...

On Wednesday, we celebrated Matt's birthday, and we had a full day of celebrating! Anna Lauren and I treated Daddy to breakfast at Chick-fil-A, Matt and I met the Buddies (Eugene and Jennifer) for lunch at Basils and then a babysitter came so Matt and I could enjoy dinner ALONE (yes, a date) at P.F. Changs! Of course eating happens to be one of our favorite things so that is exactly what we did to celebrate his special day. Oh...and I dropped off a cake at his work so his co-workers surprised him and they enjoyed cake and had a "little" party at work, which he said was fun! Happy Birthday Matt...we love you and had a fun day celebrating!

You cannot have a birthday without blowing out a candle...even if it is in a chicken biscuit...


Anna Lauren opening Daddy's birthday presents...

I attempted to order Matt tennis shoes, which is what he asked for and then he "spoiled" his surprise and told me he had found a good deal on tennis shoes so could he order them? Of course his deal was better than mine so I had to tell him to go ahead...therefore, he opened 4 boxes of his favorite candy to represent each shoe he ordered...he was happy!

No comments: