Sunday, April 4, 2010

No Dyed Eggs for Us...

Being the "organized" one that I am, I bought this box of egg dye several weeks ago at Wal-Mart with anticipation of dying Easter eggs on Saturday night before Easter just as we have done with Anna Lauren the past three years. So...Saturday night comes, and I clean off the bar ready to dye eggs...open the box and guess what...it was EMPTY! Matt and Anna Lauren head off to purchase some more egg dye...guess what...there was no egg dye at the two stores they went to so Matt got "creative" and bought Anna Lauren some stickers...she was happy! Lesson learned: check the box before the night before Easter...guess I'm not so "organized" after all!

Then I got "creative" and said Anna Lauren could paint her eggs and then put the stickers on them...here Matt is showing off his painted egg with stickers...

Anna Lauren painting her eggs...thanks to Aunt Barbie, we have these fabulous paint pens!

Now she is adding the stickers...

The finished product...wow...bet your eggs were not this pretty!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Happy Easter! I think Anna Lauren's eggs are beautiful!!! And I love the pictures from the reservoir!