Monday, June 7, 2010

Orange Beach Vacation ~ Day 1

To make my life easier when I get home, I'm going to blog while we are on vacation...so...we will start with Day 1.

I will most likely post more pictures than you care to see, but I make a book at the end of each year using my "blog pictures" so I want to make sure every minute of our vacation is documented by pictures...these are memories we will always cherish!

We are at the Caribe (fabulous place) in Orange Beach...Anna Lauren was beside herself when we arrived and could not wait to go swimming. But...the thrill was not over by just going swimming...she walked out and saw this fabulous slide and best of all...this blonde head in the bottom right...Sara Kate, her friend from school. We had no idea she was going to be here this week too...the girls were so excited to see each other and played for several hours.

I cannot even begin to count how many times she went down this slide...and...it always ended with a BIG smile!

Daddy throwing her in the air...she LOVES to be thrown or to be jumping...

Look at her swimming...WOW...two weeks of swimming lessons, and we have a fish!

Jumping in and swimming all by herself to Daddy...

Getting the rings...she loves to go under and try to get all 6 of them at once...

Smiles, Smiles, Smiles...I love it!

It didn't matter how she came off the slide...she LOVED it no matter what...

She let Daddy go with her this time...

Once again, all smiles...

Daddy and Anna Lauren coming off the slide...

We headed to the Shrimp Basket (one of our favorites) for dinner...

Mom and I...

Matt and I...

No comments: