Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cooper Performed Today...

Cooper stepped up to the plate and performed today...we heard a NORMAL consistent heart rate! It was the BEST sound we have heard in a long time...we have listened so much that we now know what we are listening to and it was obvious it was NORMAL today. Needless to say, Matt and I both sighed a huge sigh of relief...the medicine and prayers must be working and we are so thankful!

Through the chaos of his little heart issue, my doctor failed to schedule my sugar test so I will go back Thursday for that, and she will listen to Cooper's heart beat again. She said listening 2 times in one week cannot hurt and especially if we can hear something as good as we heard today!

I cannot thank you enough for all the prayers...keep them coming because obviously they are working! I will continue to keep you updated as we continue to get doctor's reports, which come pretty frequently these days.

No comments: