Sunday, July 11, 2010

Gymnastics....

It is 5:55 AM on Saturday morning, and I am pulling into the parking lot of Courthouse Gymnastics. Oh don't worry...I'm not the only mother pulling into the parking lot and there are already 11 cars (yes, I counted) in the parking lot...not sure what time they began arriving.

And you are asking why in the world was I pulling into Courthouse Gymnastics...well, it was because they were having their registration for gymnastics, and I was told the line would start before 6 AM for the registration to start at 8 AM. After being completely shocked I had to wait in line for a 3 year old to do gymnastics, I put on my big girl panties and got in line with every other mother doing what us mothers do best...crazy things for our children!

Needless to say, Anna Lauren has a spot for gymnastics and the child is absolutely beside herself...she has been asking to go to gymnastics for weeks and now she knows she has a spot and has asked to go the past two days. She cannot wait to go turn flips and has asked everyone she has seen to come watch her turn flips! Now...let's hope she is this excited when the time actually comes for her to go...we start on August 9th!

No comments: