Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1st Day of Gymnastics...

If you read my blog regularly, you know I was in line several weeks ago at 6 AM to register Anna Lauren for gymnastics. I got her a spot and she anxiously waited for Monday, August 9th so she could go to her first gymnastics class. When I got to school Monday to pick her up, her teacher said she had been looking out the window watching for me since 2 PM...gymnastics was not until 6 PM so I picked her up as normal around 5 PM. I changed her clothes and she was absolutely beside herself...she couldn't wait to get to gymnastics. When they called her class, she went right in and participated in everything...she LOVED it and wanted to know if she could go the next day. Fortunately for Daddy and Mommy, it is only once a week...let's hope she continues to enjoy it as much as she did Monday night.

Matt and I wanted to "obey" the rules our first night so we stayed in the observation room, which meant we had to take pictures through the glass...they are not the best pictures, but you can see what she did throughout her 1st gymnastics class.








1 comment:

Jennifer Hobson said...

Future Olympian?? I think so! =)