Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Card...

For some reason, I got in my head that we had to have a "traditional" family photo for our Christmas card. So who do you think I call? You are right...my precious friend Jennifer! As always, she managed to get "1" good family picture but for fun, I thought I would share some of the out-takes from our mini shoot...Cooper was easy...the 3 year old...not so much!

Oh...and not only did Jennifer have to take the pictures, Katie had to watch Emily for us...my how I am blessed with good friends to go along with my crazy ideas. Thanks girls!

And sorry...I'm not spoiling the Christmas card surprise...you can see the "good" picture when it comes in the mail.





I mean how precious is this little man?
And of course, the prettiest smile of the day was with baby Emily...unfortunately, I don't think Emily can be on our Christmas card even though we would claim her in a second!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha..so funny..I think you should put some out-take pics on your christmas card. =)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. Can't wait to see the Christmas card!