Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fall Photo Shoot...

Cooper was scheduled to arrive on October 14th and when sweet Jennifer asked us if we wanted to participate in a "mini" photo shoot on October 2nd, I immediately said YES! I mean who turns down the opportunity to have your child stand in front of Jennifer with her camera...not me! So even though Cooper came early and was only 4 days old, we headed out for the photo shoot and came away with some precious pictures as we always do when Jennifer is the one taking the pictures!

And yes, I realize I am posting these pictures a month late, but I must post them so they can be in my 2010 book. And you know you want to look at them...you don't care if they are a month late, do you?









2 comments:

kelly said...

First, I ADORE Anna Lauren's outfit in these pics. And love her bow. I think we upgrade our bows! Anyway-the picture of Matt holding Anna Lauren makes me tear up every time I see it. You can tell that he is tired but the joy in his eyes warms my heart. Love you guys!

meurrier said...

I SO need a good friend that is an awesome photographer!!!!!!!! Anna Lauren looks SO GROWN in these pics. I love her outfit!!!