Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning Continued...

Since we are training for a 1/2 marathon in the winter, Matt got some new running gloves and ear warmers for those cold long runs...and of course, he got his "beach" calendar that he gets every year for his cube at work.

Anna Lauren and baby Allie shopping...loving her new shopping cart Santa left...

Mommy making Christmas morning muffins...

Showing off her new rain boots...

Opening a few more presents...

Yea...a new soap dispenser for the kitchen since Anna Lauren broke my favorite one while she was washing dishes. Anna Lauren will not play with this one!
New clothes from Aunt Kelly...so cute!

Mommy got a wireless keyboard and mouse...exactly what I needed for my new office! I'm so excited!

Daddy put together "My Very Own Nursery" Nanny gave her yesterday...they thought Cooper should try out the crib...poor Cooper...he doesn't stand a chance!

No comments: