Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy...

When I downloaded my pictures off the camera today I realized I never blogged Matt's birthday, which we celebrated on the 14th. We had chocolate chip muffins for breakfast (one of his favorites), Matt and I had PF Changs for lunch, and then I cooked his favorite dinner. His parents were in town so they got to join in on our dinner celebration. We enjoyed celebrating Matt's special day, and wish him another year full of fun! Lots of love to our special man!

Enjoying listening to us sing "happy birthday" before heading to work...


Blowing out candles...


Daddy and his sweet girl...


Opening presents...some much needed new t-shirts!



Yum, Yum...Dairy Queen Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard Cake...


This girl is like her mother...LOVES celebrating birthdays!

No comments: