Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Pictures...

When I have looked through my childhood pictures, I could not understand why my mom must have literally taken a picture of us every Sunday morning. Now that I have my own children, I can kind of understand. It is so fun to dress them up, and you hate not to capture the moment. This morning Cooper wore an outfit to church that came with a bonnet/hat. He did not wear the hat to church, but we thought it was a funny little hat and decided to take his picture when we got home from church. By the time Cooper woke up from a quick little nap on the way home, sister had stripped from head to toe and was running around in panties. Don't think anyone is interested in "panty" pictures so here are a few of our little man. And you can laugh at the hat, we sure did...it is too funny! This must have been a weird angle because he looks huge...he is still long and lean...don't be fooled by the picture!



He obviously thinks this hat is pretty funny too!




Eyeing the grass and leaves...he wanted to eat them so bad...he is for sure all boy!




When I picked him up from the nursery, they said, "is he always laughing like this?"...pretty much...we LOVE his smile / laugh!



No comments: