Friday, May 20, 2011

Spring Dance Recital...

Last night Anna Lauren had her Spring dance recital, and I have realized that she loves anything that involves fixing hair, putting on make-up, a stage, and an audience. And I'm not just saying this...it is so true! Wow...never thought I would be saying this about MY child!

On the flip side, if I could bottle the smiles up that are on her face while on stage I would because the child NEVER stops smiling...she LOVES it and has so much fun! Matt and I have so much fun watching her and especially her excitement!

Hair and make-up...must have the PERFECT bun for ballet...




And thankfully, she has learned to strike a pose and take pictures for Mommy!















Not much luck getting a family picture...I mean the "boys" would just not cooperate!


Doesn't get much sweeter than this...love this two kiddos!


Anna Lauren, Holli Grace, and Kaylee...


My co-worker came to watch Anna Lauren and Holli Grace dance, and she brought her grandson, Jacob. He was so cute...wanted his picture with the girls and loved watching them dance. So fun!




Anna Lauren's introduction...








Love this "ta da" picture of Holli Grace and Anna Lauren...






Miss Sara, Anna Lauren's afternoon teacher, came to watch the girls and brought them all flowers...so sweet and the girls were beyond excited she came to watch them.




Girls with Miss Leah, their ballet teacher...oh how we love Miss Leah!

No comments: