Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Let's Just Say Practical...

I realized the other day that I had not done a blog post about our most recent PRACTICAL purchase. As someone told me the other day, you loose all coolness the moment you become a mom so obviously there is no need to even try to justify coolness. Since we don't have to justify coolness, we'll just make a long story short...we were tired of paying $85 a week for me to drive my Expedition, which I LOVED by the way. We were not willing to give up any of the space we were use to having on a day to day basis and especially when traveling. So you all know what that means...yep, you guessed it...the same Honda Odyssey that every other mom in town drives! Now I'm paying $60 to fill up and it is lasting longer than a week...hmm...that monthly savings will pay for dance once or month or another "kid" activity. And last but not least, we thank MeMe for selling us her van so that she could down size to something smaller.




No comments: