Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Miss Mississippi Pageant...

I know all of you that read our blog are anxiously awaiting to hear about the Miss Mississippi pageant. Last Saturday finally came and Anna Lauren and I headed to Vicksburg. She was beyond excited and seemed to really enjoy herself. The only complaint I had was that our seats were not very good so we couldn't really see the 1st hour...but...we moved to some empty seats half-way through the pageant and Anna Lauren didn't budge...she was loving it to say the least! After it was over, she asked if we could stay until all the girls were off the stage, and I agreed...and with time, we made our way to the stage and she was able to hug Sarah Beth and take a picture with her. After she got her hug and picture, she was ready to go. I am curious to see if she continues to be interested in the pageant or if it was all about Sarah Beth.

Cooper stayed at home with Daddy, but we managed to take a few pictures before the "girls" headed out for their special night.




And here she is with Sarah Beth...thankfully, I had my little camera in my purse.


Not the best pictures as they were on the stage and I was on the floor...but...Anna Lauren got to give her a hug and that is all that mattered...who cares about the picture!

No comments: