Saturday, August 27, 2011

Organizational Skills...

This morning I was feeding Cooper breakfast and Anna Lauren was playing with the pack of balloons she got as a treat from Dollar Tree yesterday. I noticed she was organizing them by color and I thought to myself...she is so my child. Then a few minutes later she asked me if she could use some bags, and I of course said yes because I knew exactly what she was going to do next. Now...if you know me very well, you will also say...yep, she is Mandi's child! Of course Matt came in from his bike ride / run and rolled his eyes...he then said he and Cooper don't stand a chance! However, my organizational skills have been very helpful to me throughout my life, and I can only hope Anna Lauren picks up on some of them!






1 comment:

meurrier said...

You know I am DYING OUT LAUGHING right now!!!! That is hysterical, and, YES, she is most definitely your child. Have you taught her how to "roll/fold" her tshirts and put them away??