Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Trick or Treating at Millsaps...

Tonight the kids got to Trick or Treat at Millsaps...

We Trick or Treated through one of the dorms...it was such a fun time for the kids, and I was so proud of those sweet students who went to such effort to make it a fun night for everyone and especially the kids. We came home with pumpkins full of candy and are looking forward to our other Halloween activities over the next few days...

Anna Lauren (the bride) and Holli Grace (the queen)....





I had to post this picture even though Anna Lauren is not looking...I have such a hard time getting Holli Grace to smile at me so I was tickled to have a "smiling" picture of her!


Cooper...I mean "Spot" the Dalmation...




Cooper thought Trick or Treating was great fun and he wasn't even bothered by his costume!


Making their way through the halls of the dorm...



The students had decorated the halls...such fun for us and them!

No comments: