Saturday, May 5, 2012

Field Trip Fun...

Being a 4 year old at Ridgecrest Weekday is a BIG deal for the little ones, and I know it is only because they get to do many things the younger children do not get to do...one thing in particular...field trips!  This past Thursday was Chuck E Cheese field trip fun!


Matt and I are so fortunate to have extremely flexible jobs...therefore, we both left work for a couple hours and met Anna Lauren and all her friends at Chuck E Cheese.


When Anna Lauren woke up Thursday morning she asked me two things...(1) are you and Daddy still both coming to my field trip? (2) Will you take a picture of me and Garrett?  I asked why she wanted a picture and she replied that he is her boyfriend...hmm...news to me...she never talks about boys!  I asked her if Garrett knew this and she said...all the girls like him...Ms. Theresa says he'll be a model one day because all the girls think he is cute.  And as you can tell...she happily took her picture with him...not sure Garrett wanted a picture, but he got one!


Anna Lauren and Kenley...


Anna Lauren and Mommy...


Riding the carousel...


Anna Lauren and Kim (I think...she has an identical twin) riding the monster truck...


You know...the two...Anna Lauren and Holli Grace...


Nothing sweeter than hearing 48 children say the blessing...


Garrett, Thomas Hewitt, and Brayden...


Anna Lauren riding the bucking horse...


Hands down...best part of field trip day...the bus!  Headed back to school...Autumn, Anna Lauren, and Holli Grace...

No comments: