Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kindergarten Pow Wow...

This morning Anna Lauren had her kindergarten Pow Wow...and if I must say, their program was so cute...and...they were the most precious little Indians I've ever seen!
 

Not sure about this face, but she was in place on stage ready for her program to begin...


Mr. Boyd...I was so glad to finally meet him!  I've heard ALOT about Mr. Boyd.  Anna Lauren LOVES music with Mr. Boyd and after meeting him, I see why.




Daniel was the turkey...perfect fit for him...Anna Lauren makes me laugh almost everyday telling "Daniel" stories.


Anna Lauren's job was to set the table for the feast...

 
Setting the table...


Her little friend Luke enjoying the feast...



McKenzie, Claire, Anna Lauren, and McCarley...


??? (not in Anna Lauren's class), Isabella, Anna Lauren, and Morgan...


Ms. Wells, Anna Lauren, and Ms. Currie...

No comments: