Saturday, October 12, 2013

Cooper's Pumpkin Patch Field Trip...

Friday Matt and I both took off work and went with Cooper's class on their field trip to the pumpkin patch. I was not super excited because we've been to this pumpkin patch several times, but it ended up being so much fun.  Cooper was totally different than when we've been with Anna Lauren who could take it or leave it...he really enjoyed riding in the trailer pulled by a tractor, seeing all the animals, and picking out his pumpkin.   


Attempting the class picture...



His teacher, Miss Rachel, is right beside Matt...she and her mom made pumpkin shirts for all of them for their field trip.  I thought they turned out so cute!



On the trailer and ready to go...excited little boy!


I must say I have never seen a bull with horns like this...


Watching the catfish eat some food...


Cooper and his best little buddy, KJ...


Looking for his pumpkin...on the way there, he told us he was getting a "baby" pumpkin...


He thought about a big pumpkin for just a second...


But he knew what he wanted...a "baby" pumpkin...



Proud of his "baby" pumpkin!


After he got his pumpkin, there was a little time to play...he only wanted to swing...not a surprise!




This picture just makes me happy...I LOVE fall!


Something must have been funny...


I think he was most excited about his field trip because he got to take his new lunchbox and have a picnic with his friends.  Too bad I couldn't get him to look at me...he was busy talking to his afternoon teacher, Ms. Jamie. 

No comments: