Thursday, October 24, 2013

Cousins Come to Visit...

This past weekend Matt's sister and her two kids, Spencer and Madeline, came to visit.  We wanted to make sure the cousins had plenty of fun so we stayed busy...a birthday party, lunch at McAlister's so we could feed the ducks, a "little" play time at home, the park, and the super fun pumpkin patch in Collins!  Amazing how much fun can be had in one weekend!


Sad to say, but I think the best pictures I have of the four of them are in the bathtub...Spencer, Cooper, Anna Lauren, and Madeline.



We had heard lots and lots of good things about the pumpkin patch in Collins, but we had never been.  Let me just say, it was worth the drive and the money...so much fun for everyone.  









On the way to the pumpkin patch, Madeline was telling us she wanted a horse.  So...she was excited to see the pony and feed it out of her hand.


Anna Lauren may pretend she is going to feed an animal out of her hand, but I know better...I caught her pouring the food out of her cup for the goats.  I'm not a huge animal fan so she gets it honest.




Love this cute train and so did the kids!  And this picture is kust funny to me because all the kids seem in their own world.


This was Cooper's "happy" spot of the day...he kept going back to the corn.




Since we were not that far from Nanna's house, she met us at the pumpkin patch and enjoyed the afternoon with us.  Think she had just as much fun as the rest of us...honestly, it was just a beautiful day, a fun place, and a good way to spend some time together with family.

1 comment:

Daniel Lally said...

This is wonderful. I wish I could be a kid again. Better yet, I wish all the people in the world could be kids and never grow tired of having fun together.