Saturday, November 30, 2013

Our First Thanksgiving...

This year, Matt and I hosted our first Thanksgiving for my family. The only "stress" was the turkey and dressing but thankfully mom came on Wednesday and cooked that for us.  Not to mention me and my brothers only want our mom's dressing...we just like it! 

It was a cool but beautiful day, and we enjoyed having my family spend the day with us...we were just missing Ashton.


Fall is for sure my favorite time of the year...I just love pumpkins, leaves changing colors, and the cooler weather.


The pumpkin Anna Lauren got from the pumpkin patch and painted...


Cooper's painted pumpkin...


Kid table...


Adult table...


Anna Lauren spent Sunday through Wednesday with Nanna...this was one of their craft projects.  Everyone had a hand at their seat.


Couldn't resist the cute turkey napkins...


My brother, Joey, and his family are going on a cruise the week of Christmas.  So...the kids exchanged their presents with Bently at Thanksgiving.


Cooper really wanted the pirate ship Bently got for her birthday...so...Aunt Barbie knew just what to get him for Christmas...happy boy!



Anna Lauren got a fun shirt, a super cute scarf, and some headbands...


Her fun new headbands...and please, excuse the kids clothes...they took off their clothes and put on old t-shirts so they could paint. They are kind of looking a hot mess.  And...I think Cooper changed outfits no less than 3 times that day.


Hannah, Anna Lauren, and Reid...Hannah's dad was in the hospital so she came with Reid and Jake...much better than sitting at the hospital on Thanksgiving.  We were happy to have her!


Anna Lauren, Barbie, and Joey...


Brad and Paula...


Being super sassy in her new cute scarf!



I mean really...sometimes I wonder why I even try!  At least Hannah was looking cute!

No comments: