Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year...


Something about a "new" year just gets me excited!  As I've said several times, December is not my favorite time of the year.  So...I think a new year and a new calendar (my favorite because I'm weird) confirms all the holiday craziness is behind me, and I can start over with a clean slate.  And...due to my time off from work for Christmas/New Year's, I think I am more rested, refreshed, and organized than any other time of the year.  And because I'm weird, this is very important to me...I do NOT like to just fly by the seat of my pants...makes me crazy.  God for sure didn't wire me that way!

So...here we go into 2014!  And after looking at my calendar, I may be back to the blog in April...we have a SUPER busy January through April ahead of us...lots of traveling but hopefully lots of fun!

No comments: