Thursday, November 6, 2014

Anna Lauren's Fall Party...

Once again, I am Anna Lauren's room mom along with my friend, Kellie (McCarley's mom).  We had so much fun being room moms together in kindergarten that we decided to give it another shot this year.  Our first party was the "fall" party the week of Halloween. We did a popcorn bar for the snack and played a Halloween version of Bingo...


We thought the table turned out cute and thankfully we found the gummy bears at the last minute in a kid's backpack...



I found this really cute free printable on pinterest...


I think Ms. Hopkins was right...she said they would enjoy fixing their own snack, and I'm pretty sure they did!


Carlee, Anna Lauren, and Ai...two of her new friends this year...love she makes new friends every year!


Anna Lauren and McCarley...they are really happy to be together again this year.  


Thirty minutes of party chaos and walking out of the school with my head spinning, but I wouldn't trade this time I get to spend with Anna Lauren at her school for anything!

No comments: