Friday, July 17, 2015

Cow Appreciation Day...

This past Tuesday was Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-fil-A, which means, if you dress like a cow you get to eat for FREE!  If you know me, you know this is out of my comfort zone...but...every once in a while, I am up for a little bit of silliness and fun with the family.


This little boy may have been the cutest cow at Chick-fil-A...


To be so embarrassed about the whole thing at first, she finally got into the fun or should we say free food?


I lucked out because Kat left me her shirt that she had made to wear to lunch...


Cooper wanted to take all the pictures...and actually, he did pretty good for a four year old.



Cooper is all about the "silly" face pictures...



And a couple pictures with my favorite little cows...



Not sure why I would expect to have a "normal" picture...it's a constant circus at our house.  But for the most part, everyone is happy, smiles a lot, and loves being together!

No comments: