Sunday, August 23, 2015

Life Lately With Sam Continued...

I realized today that I didn't remember posting some of the pictures from Sam's visit so I looked back through and found a couple that I couldn't not post...


You know...just our little "cowboy" at church.  You never know about him...the Sunday before he wanted to be a police officer. 


Sam, Anna Lauren, and I went to Wal-Mart on Sunday afternoon...there was a little boy in Wal-Mart who was really acting like a crazy kid running all over the store.  At this point, we were waiting for it to stop raining so we could leave, and Anna Lauren is making fun of the said crazy kid who was waiting to leave as well. Her face was cracking us up...


So I really cannot believe I left this out when posting last night because it may have been my "highlight" of Sam's visit.  I should make it very clear that Sam HATES to run, but she decided while she was here that she would run with me.  We actually ran a pretty good bit.  This particular day, she had a great idea to run across the causeway at sunset...I typically don't run at night because of the kids, but Matt agreed to take them swimming while we went for a run.  


I love a good run and especially with a good running partner!


When our kids are older and can stay alone, Matt and I may just have to do this regularly...the view was just BEAUTIFUL.


I am so guilty of taking God's artwork for granted...


So thankful Sam asked me to take some time out of my "busy-ness" to have a good run and just enjoy God's artwork that is so often taken for granted.  And...I'll be looking forward to running with her next time she visits since maybe she likes it a little more after running with me for several weeks.  Well, maybe she will never like it, but she will at least tolerate it and run a few miles with me.

No comments: