Friday, June 16, 2017

Jake's Graduation...

On May 19th, Jake graduated from Brookhaven High School.  We were there last year for Reid's and right back this year for Jake's, and I just love the setting/atmosphere of their graduation.  It is such a fun night in the stadium celebrating with the ones you love most.


I totally missed him marching in because I assumed he would be half way back in the "Rs"...my bad, he was front and center because he graduated with honors!








Hard to believe I not only have one nephew in college but now two...





Big changes happening for all of them...Brad and Paula relocating to Waco, Texas for Brad's job and the boys will be together at Mississippi State.  So much for the condo in Starkville Brad bought for himself...the boys are taking it over!!!


Not sure you could find boys any better than these two...I know God has big plans for them, and they are going to do great going to school and living together in Starkville!!!




This is the perfect picture of what it is like when we are all together...Joey was supposed to be taking a picture.  Instead, he took a picture of "real life"...


One proud Aunt and Uncle...

No comments: