Thursday, February 22, 2018

Valentine's Day...

Typically around the first of January I start looking on Pinterest for cute Valentine's ideas.  This year I walked down the Valentine's aisle at Wal-Mart and couldn't believe how cute some of the cards they had were.


10 of these for $1.84???  You cannot beat that and Cooper just happened to be with me so he picked these for the girls...


And these for the boys...


Anna Lauren and I decided to give their teachers bath bombs...


No Valentine's for Anna Lauren...they don't really exchange cards anymore (sad).  So all she took were these cute plates/napkins for their party.


Matt and I had a Valentine's Day lunch date!!!


And then we had Chick-fil-A for dinner with these cuties after they got done with tumble and Matt got done with a meeting at church.

No comments: