Saturday, July 21, 2018

Cruise Vacation ~ Day 3...

Day 3 was another day at sea and let me just say...it was a ROUGH all.day.long...


We have cruised many times, and we have never seen bags placed around the ship.  Therefore, we knew it was going to be bad.  I got up, walked half way to breakfast, and I had to go back to the room.  As long as I was laying down, I was ok...little did I know I would spend the entire day in the bed :(


The ship rocking like crazy didn't seem to bother anyone else, and they continued on with their day.  Cooper met Puss in Boots...



Ice skating was for sure on their agenda for this day...





At one point they got lucky enough to have the rink to themselves...




Pretty sure they were having a blast and not concerned about me being sick, which is exactly what I wanted them to do.


While Cooper was in the kids club, Anna Lauren and Matt mastered the flowrider....



She loved it and was so proud she could do it...


A little arcade fun thrown in the mix...


Yes, this is what I did all day long.  I attempted to go to dinner with them.  I made it to the table, sat there a minute, and then went back to the room. I did hate to miss out on all the fun, but I'm pretty sure a day of rest didn't hurt me.

No comments: