Monday, September 29, 2008

Vacation...

A couple weeks ago, we (Matt, Mandi, Anna Lauren, and Nanna) went to Perdido for a few days of vacation. I was so excited and just knew Anna Lauren was going to have the time of her life...we were going to swim, play in the sand, take a nap, and go back for some more. Well, that was not the case as Anna Lauren hated the sand. The only thing that interested her about the beach was the water hose you used to wash the sand off of you. She played with the water hose as long as we would allow and would get in and out of the pool a few times and would go to the door asking to leave. So...once again, I reminded myself that you just never know with children. We will try again next summer and see what happens...Matt and I just love the beach so I think we were disappointed she didn't love it as much as we expected...again, I must remind myself she is only a baby. I'm sure she will be begging to go one day, and I'll be wishing she was still that baby who hated the sand. However, we did capture a few pictures while we were there.

This is what happens when you go on vacation with Nanna...she takes you to the grocery store and buys you chocolate covered donuts and lets you sit on an ice chest and eat them. Anything you want when with Nanna, right?

We thought this was hilarious...we put Anna Lauren down for a nap and later went back to check on her. To our surprise this is what we found...fortunately we were able to get the diaper back on without waking her up and before she had an accident.

The last night we were there, she decided she would consider liking the sand. This picture is blurred, but I love it because it is so our Anna Lauren. Running around like "crazy"...just so full of life!


6 comments:

Jeremy and Christy said...

It's a good thing you went to go check on her during that nap!! That is too funny! Glad you guys got a much deserved break and some quality time with that sweet little girl of yours!

meurrier said...

Okay, that picture without the diaper is the funniest thing I have seen! You never know what they are going to do! Sorry she didn't like the sand, but I am sure, like you said, one day she will love it and you will probably be spending more than enough time on the beach!

K Storm said...

She is so cute...love that girl!

The Family Bond said...

I so remember planning trips thinking my boys were gonna just love it only to find our really quick...they hated it. It has gotten better the older they get. Next year will be better

Anonymous said...

her ass is sofucking hot i want mycum in her

Anonymous said...

just pull her up onto her knees and enter her from behind,just be gentle use baby oil she can take it but it feels so good you cumreallly quicly