Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter...

The Easter Bunny stopped at our house last night and left Anna Lauren some goodies...she seemed to like all her treats but the suckers were by far her favorite!

All dressed and ready for church in our new clothes...



Our "self" portrait....kind of funny but it actually turned out pretty good...


We went to my mom's house for lunch and one of her neighbors brought over a "live" bunny for the kids to see. Anna Lauren was "ok" as long as she was in my lap, but she had no desire to touch the bunny and did not want it to come close to her.


Once again, hunting eggs...however, it was fun at Nanna's house because many of the eggs had money in them.

Anna Lauren decided she didn't want to use her basket because it had grass in it...so...she used mine from when I was a little girl. My brothers and I had the same baskets our entire life, and I hope to do the same for Anna Lauren.


Left to Right: Ashton, Reid, Anna Lauren, and Jake. And yes, I get the Bad Aunt award of the day because I didn't get any pictures of precious Bently, and she was so cute today in her Easter clothes. I promise I will get some of her next time I see her because I must show her off...she is adorable!

We had a wonderful Easter weekend, and I hope you and your family did as well. If you haven't already, take a few minutes to focus on the "real" reason of the day...HE IS ALIVE!

1 comment:

Jeremy and Christy said...

I think you and I had the same Easter basket growing up.