Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Smiles for a "Working" Mommy...

I consider myself to have two jobs...my "Millsaps" job and my "Mommy" job, and I am completely fine with that because I know God did not create me to stay at home with Anna Lauren. I love her to pieces, but I am a much better mommy to her and wife to Matt because I go to work from 8:00 to 4:30 everyday. And on a side note, I'm a much better employee, mommy, and wife if I get a run, bike, or swim in at least 5 times a week!

Anyway, from time to time, I get an e-mail from someone at Anna Lauren's school that just makes me smile, and I want to share what I got this week that just brightened my day!

Now...after looking at these pictures, you need not to worry about Anna Lauren. Is the kid having the time of her life at school with her friends or what?

Left to Right: Carson, Kenly, Anna Lauren, Holli Grace, Rhodes, and Kaylee

Left to Right: Carson ~ she loves La La (what the kids call Anna Lauren), Kenly (church and school friend), Anna Lauren, Holli Grace (been together since they started school), Rhodes, and Kaylee

And the girls with the "one and only" Rachel (Ra Ra)...

No comments: