Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fashion Show Debut...

I'm a little late posting but better late than never, right? Back in March, Anna Lauren and I were asked to be in a Fashion Show on April 22nd. I immediately said yes because I would hate to deprive my beautiful daughter from such a wonderful opportunity...however, I by no means, am a model myself and figured there was no way she would participate when the day actually came. Well, to our surprise, she did great...never even thought about not walking across the stage and when we were waiting our turn, she said, "it's ok Mommy, you don't have to go with me...I can go by myself". Needless to say I went with her and it was great fun for all!

Mommy and Anna Lauren "back stage" waiting to get in line for the Fashion Show...

Proud Grandparents: L to R ~ Nanna (my mom), MeMe, and Pop Pop (Matt's parents)...

Here we are and thank goodness we were #20 because Anna Lauren was dying to walk on the stage...again, I was so surprised...I think I must have taken someone else's child with me!




Our sweet friends...Jennifer and Baby Emily, who also did great!

All done...ready to go get ice cream for being such a big girl / great model!

No comments: