Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tim and Beth's Engagement Party...

Tim and Beth are FINALLY engaged with a wedding planned for March 2011. I say FINALLY because we met Beth some seven years ago (yes, before we were even married) and there has been this "Beth" in the picture but for some reason, has taken Tim this long to realize she is the one...crazy boy!

However, last Saturday night we went to New Orleans to celebrate their engagement with them...it was a fabulous party and so fun to see old friends from college. Needless to say, the four football boys that were there has a blast catching up, and I probably learned more about Matt than I needed to know (crazy college stories)!

Matt and Tim...I just think I have a "big" husband until he stands beside Tim!

Jimmy, Matt, and Tim...

The happy couple...Beth and Tim...

Matt and Tim...

Matt and Jimmy...

No comments: